IAITAM 2016 Spring ACE:
New Orleans, LA | May 11-13, 2016
More than ever, effective IT Asset Management makes a decisive impact on bottom lines by increasing efficiency, reducing redundancy and minimizing risk. Nowhere is this more validated than in the combined savings conservatively estimated in the billions won by our members and certified professionals over the past thirteen years, and we’re just getting started. The goal of the IAITAM Annual Conference and Exhibition has been to grow the ITAM practice through education and the most targeted networking since we started in 2002.
IT Asset Management delivers tangible benefits and savings but is still a best-kept secret for many. We have come a long way from being part of purchasing or help desk and are approaching acceptance as a core business competency. However, it remains up to us to drive ITAM to the next level—worldwide recognition of best practices, comprehensive benchmark assessment with demonstrated results easy for any CXO to embrace.
Starting early Wednesday, May 11th, you will find yourself in the midst of three action-packed, knowledge-laden days. IAITAM will treat you to mornings, afternoons and evenings filled with dynamic keynotes, education, networking, entertainment, exhibitions and delectable fare. Plot your own course through the over 50 educational sessions, covering ITAM best practices, case studies, standards, licensing and how-to information suited for all experience levels. The IAITAM 2016 Spring Annual Exhibition hosts ITAM industry sponsors and exhibitors ready to impart knowledge and advice or discuss industry tools and services. Providers from around the globe will be on-hand to answer all of your ITAM questions.
Inspire your ITAM program and professional development with knowledge based on real-world experience. IAITAM events focus exclusively on improving your future in the expanding field of IT Asset Management and the establishment of global best practices. Join IAITAM and your fellow professionals at the 2016 Spring ACE in New Orleans, Louisiana USA, where all can network, share experiences and take away methods that will bring about success, create efficiencies, reduce redundancy and uncover true savings!
IAITAM 2016 SPRING ACE FEATURES
– Event kicks off at 6pm Tuesday night, May 10th, with opening reception
– 3 days of dynamic keynote presentations
– Over 50 educational seminars
– Focused interactive workshops
– In-person IAITAM Member User Group (IMUG) Meeting
– Two day exhibition full of industry providers
IAITAM’S GREEN INITIATIVE
For many years, our members and attendees have asked that we cut down on the amount of resources used at the conference – you’ve asked, we’ve listened! The IAITAM Mobile App will be released soon and is a must for all registered ACE attendees. All attendees will be able to use their mobile devices to:
– Access session presentations
– View exhibitor information
– Complete paperless ACE surveys including session evaluations
– Navigate the venue layout
– Find area attractions and more…
EVENT FEES (USD)
Be sure to mention the IAITAM Conference when making reservation
New Orleans is one of the world’s most fascinating cities – it’s home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music. NOLA is the largest city and metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The city is named after the Duke of Orleans, who reigned as Regent for Louis XV from 1715 to 1723, as it was established by French colonists and strongly influenced by their European culture. It is well known for its distinct French and Spanish Creole architecture, as well as its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage. Each of the thirteen neighborhoods in New Orleans has a different personality, and to truly experience the city, you need to see them all (after the ACE of course) – there is something for everyone!
Some of these notable places include:
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Web: Mariott Discount Link
Parking: Free (One vehicle per room)
Valet Parking: $38/Daily
Nearby Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport – (MSY)
Car Rental Information:
Airport Shuttle Service Discounts:
To help maximize your company’s exposure to, and investment in, the IT Asset Management community, join us at the IAITAM 2016 Spring ACE – Annual Conference & Exhibition event by selecting the sponsorship opportunity that helps you to reach your desired target audience. IAITAM hosted over 1,000 attendees in 2015 from the IT Asset Management arena bringing together the knowledge and networking our industry demands. Do not miss the opportunity to increase your company’s visibility and make a lasting impression on your target audience.
The IAITAM ACE is a 3-day conference where CIOs, COOs, CTOs, IT Asset Managers, IT Professionals, Finance Managers, Procurement Professionals, Compliance and Licensing Professionals and Legal Professionals come together to explore the latest in IT Asset Management and its affects on business operations and profitability. The Conference fulfills the needs of the IT Asset Management professional with educational lectures, workshops, product demonstrations and networking opportunities. Moreover, it provides attendees with relevant knowledge that can be implemented upon their return to the office to start new asset management programs or improve existing ones. This industry–leading educational event provides valuable opportunities for you to win business and reach decision makers in the IT Asset Management community. For maximum exposure, the IAITAM 2016 Spring Exhibition Hall will be open during strategic times throughout the conference to allow for quality meeting time between attendees and vendors. Any company targeting the IT Asset Management market must attend!
TOP 5 REASONS YOUR ORGANIZATION SHOULD PARTICIPATE
5. Effectively communicate your message at a cost-effective rate
4. Quality Attendees = Quality Leads
3. Exposure to decision makers from more than 70% of the Fortune 1000 on a global stage
2. Maximize your exposure on a global scale by networking with ITAM industry experts, analysts and the media from around the world
1. Meet potential customers and reinforce existing relationships with current customers
TWO-DAY EXHIBITION INCLUDES
– Wednesday, May 11, 2016 the Exhibition Hall opens from 6:00 – 9:00p.m. for the Exhibitor cocktail reception (hall floor opens at 5:00 p.m. to Exhibitors)
– Thursday, May 12, 2016 the Exhibition Hall opens from 6:00 – 9:00p.m. for the Exhibitor cocktail reception and exhibitor raffle (hall floor opens at 5:00 p.m. to Exhibitors)
– Standard 10’x10′ exhibit space with pipe and drape setup, table, 2 chairs and waste can
– Each Exhibitor receives 2 full passes to Conference for booth workers
2015 SPONSOR SAMPLING
Gold Level Sponsors:
All Green Electronics Recycling
Flexera Software, Inc.
Iron Mountain, Inc.
Silver Level Sponsors:
Aspera Technologies Inc
Sims Recycling Solutions, Inc.
The ARCOA Group
Bronze Level Sponsors:
Cimpl by Etelesolv
Extreme Protocol Solutions
HOBI International, Inc.
IMS Electronics Recycling
LANDesk Software, Inc.
License Dashboard Ltd.
2015 Exhibitor Sampling
- AER Worldwide
- All Green IT Asset Disposition
- Aspera Technologies
- Asset Management International
- Belarc, Inc.
- Belmont Technology Remarketing
- Cimpl by Etelesolv
- Dell Software
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- ECS Refining
- Extreme Protocol Solutions
- Flexera Software
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- HOBI International, Inc.
- IMS Electronics Recycling
- Iron Mountain, Inc.
- IT Renew
- LabTech Software
- LANDesk Software
- License Dashboard
- Liquid Technology
- Mobile Reach
- Novell, Inc.
- Pink Elephant
- Sage Sustainable Electronics
- Sassafras Software, Inc.
- SHI International
- Sims Recycling Solutions, Inc.
- Snow Software
- Softwaremanagement.org ITS Inc.
- The ARCOA Group
- White Canyon Software