The IAITAM Certified IT Asset Disposal (“CITAD”) course prepares individuals to manage the IT asset disposal process within an organization. Best practices in IT Asset Disposition (“ITAD”) are broken down from policy management, data security to chain of custody transitioning. Click here for full details about the CITAD Course.
Course times are 9am - 4pm EST (Eastern Time Zone)
SPECIFIC COURSE INFORMATION
- This course will take place live, online over a period of two days; each day will consist of two 3-hour sessions
- Once registered, an email will be sent with directions on how to join each online session
- It is recommended that you bring a highlighter to class for your study and review sessions
- Attendees should expect to read the manual after class each day
CERTIFICATE EXAM INFORMATION
- Must be purchased as an add-on
- Testing is available online for 28 days following course completion
- In the case that your first exam attempt results in a non-passing score, you will have the ability to go back in after 48 hours and complete a retake exam so long as this does no exceed the 28 day time period.
- For full details visit the link above
EVENT FEES (USD)
$1,650 per attendee
Optional Exam: $350
Save 40% with Corporate or Provider Level Memberships
Save 25% for Individual Level Memberships
*Use your personal promo code to receive instant discount on registration.
Register for this Event