SOLD OUT CSAM: Live, Online
November 29 - November 30
The IAITAM Certified Software Asset Manager (“CSAM”) Course provides a foundation for managing software assets, as well as knowledge of the ever-changing variables that occur within the field. Click here for full details about the CSAM Course.
Course times are 9am - 4pm EST (Eastern Time Zone)
Specific Course Information
- This course will take place live, online over a period of two days; each day will consist of two 3-hour sessions.
- Once registered, an email will be sent with directions on how to join each online session.
- It is recommended that you bring a highlighter to class for your study and review sessions.
- Attendees should expect to read the manual after class each day.
Certificate Exam Information
- Must be purchased as an add-on
- Testing is available online for 28 days following course completion
- In the case that your first exam results in a non-passing score, you will have the ability to go back in after 48 hours and complete a retake exam so long as this does not exceed the 28 day time period
- For full details visit the link above
EVENT FEES (USD)
$1,650 per attendee
Optional Exam: $350
Save 40% with Corporate or Provider Level Memberships
Save 25% with Individual Level Memberships
*Use your personal promo code to receive instant discount on registration.