The Peloton Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) is earned by studying two areas of information technology asset management (ITAM). Peloton advanced courses are built around the world class curriculum developed by the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers.
The certificate can be earned by completing two courses of advanced study through the online platform. Courses contain a series of video lectures, access to full time instructors as needed, review of ITAM concepts, and complete with a self-evaluation exercise that both brings the materials together, and provides immediate business value for you and your organization. Learn more at Peloton Institute
Instructor led in classroom courses also available, click here for the full schedule of IAITAM events.
For instructor led in classroom pricing or quantity pricing, please download the IAITAM Registration Form.
The Documentation Management Advanced Course of Study is based on the information and practices contained in the IAITAM Best Practice Library (IBPL) Documentation Management volume 6 which encompasses the management of all IT related documents throughout an asset’s lifecycle.
The Documentation discipline includes management of contracts, proof of purchases (POP), software licenses, certificates of authenticity (COA), legal documents, HR documents, etc, and the effective use of a centralized repository.
Documentation Management is critical for all process areas within the IT Asset Management program. Accurate and complete information from the Documentation Management program is imperative for license compliance, risk mitigation, disaster planning and disaster recovery processes.
- Review of ITAM Program Concepts
- Introduction to the ITAM Professional Code of Ethics
- Overview of Scope, Roles, and Definitions for this Key Process Area (KPA)
- Review of KPA Workflow
- Access to Best Practice Templates & Worksheets
- Development of Projects to Establish/Improve KPA
- Review of Available Technology to Support KPA
- Business Area Assessment Specific to Students Business
- Development of Buy-in Pitch based upon the Business Assessment
Discussions and sample projects including: Document Management T&C captures, Library Standards, Documentation Tree, Documentation Projects, Archive Process and Requirements, Documentation Criteria and Review Process, Historical Data, Documentation Workflow Strategy. Technology that will enhance the Documentation Management Process Area, and Executive Buy-in.
This Advanced Study course consists of the following:
- IAITAM Best Practice Library Volume 6, Documentation Management
- CD containing Documentation Management Templates, Workflows, Diagrams and Whitepapers
- Series of video lectures
- Access to full time instructors as needed
- Review of ITAM concepts
- Self-evaluation exercise that incorporates best practices to uncover immediate business value for you and your organization
Visit Pelotoni.com for Current Calendar
Courses extend learning opportunities through peer-to-peer interaction. Peer-to-peer learning is what happens in an learning environment where learners (most of them working professionals) interact regularly with one another to share insights and experiences. Each course has an online discussion component guided by course instructors where learners share insights and opinions relative to the course material. Learners have the opportunity to gain significantly from the vast experiences of the instructors and other professionals. Some form lasting friendships that benefit both parties professionally.
Peloton programs are offered online and offer learners:
- The convenience of a flexible schedule
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to courses
- Attendance from the privacy of your home, office, or anywhere with an internet connection
Learners work with books from the IAITAM Best Practice Library and online study guides to perform coursework that is submitted to instructors for evaluation and feedback via Peloton Institute’s proprietary online platform.
Once registered, an instructor will contact you to schedule your start date.
*Dates and specific content are subject to change, reflecting the dynamic evolution of industry activities. IAITAM is not responsible for costs associated with cancellations. All IAITAM courses and content are proprietary and confidential.