CAMSE: Live, Online
September 25 - September 26
The IAITAM Certified Asset Management Security Expert (“CAMSE”) Course is designed to maximize the contribution of IT Asset Management professionals to the information security and physical security of the organization by bridging the gap between ITAM and IT security processes. Click here for full details about the CAMSE Course.
Course times are 9am - 4pm EST (Eastern Time Zone)
Specific Course Information
- This course will take place live, online over a period of two days
- Once registered, an email will be sent with directions on how to join each online session.
- It is recommended that you bring a highlighter to class for your study and review sessions.
- Attendees should expect to read the manual after class each day.
Certificate Exam Information
- Must be purchased as an add-on
- Testing is available online for 14 days following course completion
- In the case that your first exam attempt results in a non-passing score, you will have the ability to go back in after 24 hours and complete a retake exam at no cost so long as this does not exceed the 14 day time period
- For full details visit the link above
EVENT FEES (USD)
$1,650 per attendee
Optional Exam: $350
Save 40% with Corporate or Provider Level Memberships
Save 25% with Individual Level Memberships
*Use your personal promo code to receive instant discount on registration.