- This event has passed.
CITAD at 2019 ACE SOLD OUT
May 25 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The IAITAM Certified IT Asset Disposal (“CITAD”) course prepares individuals to manage the IT asset disposal process within an organization. Best practices in IT Asset Disposition (“ITAD”) are broken down from policy management, data security to chain of custody transitioning. Click here for full details about the CITAD Course.
SPECIFIC COURSE INFORMATION
– The first day of this course will take place May 15, 2019 live, online 9am to 4pm EDT followed by the second full day on location 8am to 6pm local time
– For location information, visit the Venue section below
– Dress is business casual for on-location courses
– It is recommended that you bring a highlighter to class for your study and review sessions
– Attendees should expect to read the manual after class each day
CERTIFICATE EXAM INFORMATION
– Must be purchased as a session add-on
– Testing is available online for 28 days following course completion
– In the case that your first exam attempt results in a non-passing score, you will have the ability to go back in after 24 hours and complete a retake exam at no cost so long as this does not exceed the 14 day time period
EVENT FEES (USD)
$1,650 per attendee
Optional Exam: $350
Save 40% with Corporate or Provider Level Memberships
Save 25% for Individual Level Memberships
*Use your personal promo code to receive instant discount on registration.