CSAM: Chicago, IL
March 4 - March 5
The IAITAM Certified Software Asset Manager (“CSAM”) Course provides a foundation for managing software assets, as well as knowledge of the ever-changing variables that occur within the field. Click here for full details about the CSAM Course.
All course times are 9am - 4pm, in the time zone local to the event location.
SPECIFIC COURSE INFORMATION
• This course will take place on location 9am to 4pm local time
• For location information, visit the Venue section below
• Dress is business casual for on-location courses
• It is recommended that you bring a highlighter to class for your study and review sessions
• Attendees should expect to read the manual after class each day
CERTIFICATE EXAM INFORMATION
- Must be purchased as an add-on
- Testing is available online for 14 days following course completion
- In the case that your first exam attempt results in a non-passing score, you will have the ability to go back in after 24 hours and complete a retake exam at no cost so long as this does not exceed the 14 day time period
EVENT FEES (USD)
$1,650 per attendee
Optional Exam: $350
Save 40% with Corporate or Provider Level Memberships
Save 25% for Individual Level Memberships
*Use your personal promo code to receive instant discount on registration.