IAITAM plays a prominent role in determining and promoting IT Asset Management best practices, but it is our Membership that truly drives industry best practices. As the field matures, experts and leaders emerge who can influence and lead the efforts for process improvements as business demands increase. Each year IAITAM will recognize outstanding performance in the ITAM industry with our IAITAM Fellowship Award. The IAITAM Fellowship Award will highlight the accomplishments, impact and support of individuals that have gone above and beyond in their respective areas and have contributed to the ideals of IAITAM and IT Asset Management best practices.
What is the IAITAM Fellowship Award?
Receiving the IAITAM Fellowship Award is not only a reflection of personal achievement, but it also highlights those leaders from the ITAM community who have achieved a substantial level of understanding of the ITAM industry. These individuals are advocates within their own environment for the advancement of ITAM industry best practices and are willing to assist IAITAM and its Members around the world in advocating best practices in asset management.
IAITAM encourages its Members to nominate those key individuals that through their excellence and drive have provided the knowledge to others. Nominations are vetted on their merits and the recipients are selected by the IAITAM Fellowship Committee comprised of select IAITAM staff members.
Nominations for the IAITAM Fellowship Award must be submitted by an IAITAM member for consideration by December 31. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the nominee’s name, title, company, contact details and why they are being nominated.
Recipients of the IAITAM Fellowship Award will be announced during IAITAM ACE (Annual Conference & Exhibition) events.
Qualifications for Fellowship nomination:
Have made significant contribution to the field of IT Asset Management in the form of:
- Best Practice implementations/Process Improvements
- ITAM/Hardware/Software Program implementations
- Articles in ITAK or other periodicals
- Books/White Papers of educational nature
Additional Membership contributions in the form of:
- Being an active and contributing Member of IAITAM
- Speaking at major conferences and/or seminars
- Contributed towards best practice and industry standards moving forward
- Have demonstrated substantial achievement from a thought leadership standpoint over a period of at least five years
- Be a person of integrity who has a proven record of expertise, experience and success in helping organizations achieve results in managing their assets.
- Be respected in the field of asset management
- Actively participate in both the advancement of the industry and the Association
- Be an advocate of IAITAM
IAITAM wishes to congratulate past and present recipients of the IAITAM Fellowship Award. Each has gone above and beyond to move the industry forward.
IAITAM Fellow Award Recipients, Current IAITAM Members Listed Below
- Barbara Rembiesa, CEO & President of IAITAM
- Bill Talbot, ITAM Evangelist at Influx Consulting, Inc.
- Claudia Rollersbroich, Senior System Engineer at NATO Communication and Information Agency
- Dayle Keyesis, Asset Manager for Mutual of Omaha
- Diane Conaway, SPS/SAM Solution Specialist for SoftwareONE
- Elizabeth Hetherington, UK ITAM Consultant
- Howard Hastings, Principal Consultant for OptimalAssets, LLC
- JOHN TOMENY, Principal Practice Consultant for ITAM Partners LLC
- Krzysztof Baczkiewicz, Instructor for Transpectit sp. z o.o.
- Patricia (Pat) Cicala, CEO & President of Cicala & Associates
- Roger Mallett, UK Country Manager for Aspera
- Sherry Irwin, Owner, President, and Principal Consultant for Technology Asset Management Inc.
- Thomas (Tom) Taconet, Enterprise Lifecycle Manager for the Cleveland Clinic
- Walter Darrough, Business Value Consultant at Flexera