Discuss whether communication or education is more important.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss whether communication or education is more important.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Chris Mcdonald
    Keymaster
    Nandkishor Soor
    Participant

both are important

Courtney Lepine
    Participant

Communication is an exchange of ideas in a commonly understood language. Education is the measurement of that exchange. Education Management Measures Communication.

Eero Vuorinen
    Participant

both are important

Vincent Job
    Participant

They are both important because they form the core of ITAM.

Vinay B M
    Participant

Both are important as both work in hand to hand

Andrea Gordon
    Participant

Like the other remarks on this question, I have to say both are equally important. It really depends on what phase you are while maturing your program. Initially communication and bringing awareness to the importance of a mature program is going to be more important.

Iva Kovacevic
    Participant

I think communication is a little more important because good communication within a team or with other teams can replace formal education. so basically, I can learn from my team all the time while working with them.

Stuart Swale
    Participant

Both of these are important.

Katherine Davis
    Participant

While both are important, communication is more important since it can prompt for education (formal or informal) and it allows people to find out that there is something that they were not aware of.

Joshua Comeau
    Participant

Both are equally important.

Sandra Lofstrom
    Participant

Both are very important but communication is most important. Communication would be the building block for education

Daniel Toth
    Participant

both

Eliza Budhathoki
    Participant

Both play an essential role in the project. They often complement each other as effective communication can facilitate learning and educational experiences can enhance communication skills

Adele Asencio
    Participant

Both

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.