Discuss whether communication or education is more important.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss whether communication or education is more important.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Kira Bunker
    Participant

both

Elizabeth Neal
    Participant

Communication is more important. Education requires effective communication – without it, whatever you teach is at risk of being misunderstood, minterpreted, lost in translation etc. Poor communication will affect education.

Sameer Ullal
    Participant

Both are important
    Communication is an exchange of information.
    Education is the measurement of that exchange.

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

Both are important as without proper education or communication anything else will fail.

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

both

Garth Honey
    Participant

Effective communication is critical at all times. However, communication of a message or requirement does not always result in changes to culture, process, and procedure.

Education helps stakeholders understand the ‘Why’, and this often results in long term benefits and changes that communication does not.

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

Both are important

Bridgette Stuart
    Participant

Both are important and goes hand in hand to achieve the goal.

Heather Waider
    Participant

Communication is more important. Recipients need to be able to understand what is being communicated to support the organizations goals and be able to apply to support their own needs.

Steven Czubinski
    Participant

Both are important.

Matthew Yokotake
    Participant

I think with education comes communication.

Kjetil Skinlo
    Participant

Both, but if I have to choose: Communication Management: «ITAM processes generally encompass more than a single department and thus communication becomes critical to ensure that processes and plans are executed correctly.»

Warren Herrera
    Participant

I believe both are important; however, if forced to pick one, I’d say communication is probably more important. Through good communication, people have the natural ability to learn through what’s being said, described, demonstrated, shown, etc.

Matthew Lepree
    Participant

Both, lack of either one can result in costly errors, wasted time and potential misunderstandings and conflict.

Markus Allen
    Participant

Education- Education Management measures communication

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.