If your organization took the ITAM360 Assessment, what rating do you expect it would get for each KPA?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT If your organization took the ITAM360 Assessment, what rating do you expect it would get for each KPA?

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Brendy Ta
    Participant

I haven’t hit my one-year mark with the company yet, but I know there are a ton of processes in place. I am not actively carrying out each process, so I cannot speak for areas I do not touch. From what I know, it’s a fairly decent score. There is always room for improvement in growing companies.

Brendy Ta
    Participant

We do well with compliance and protecting our organization, so above average.

Brendy Ta
    Participant

My organization would have a reasonably good score for the ITAM360 Assessment.

Brendy Ta
    Participant

We have areas that need improvement, but overall we’d have an average score.

High

Channell Bradford
    Participant

I thought we would rate a 4 overall.

Marilena Naftan
    Participant

Timothy Schow
    Participant

We would do well on everything except Asset Identification and Disposal.

Caroline Lovatt
    Participant

High rating

Stephanie Nel
    Participant

I believe our organization should do well as they have these processes in place already on all the KPA’s listed. If it passes the Procurement stage, as that I believe is the toughest stage to actually get the assets approved, then all should flow from there.

Franco Nieto
    Participant

high

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.