What hardware savings do you expect to uncover with your ITAM program?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT What hardware savings do you expect to uncover with your ITAM program?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Markus Allen
    Participant

35%

Markus Allen
    Participant

31%

Monika Vyletalova
    Participant

10-20%

William Harrington
    Participant

I only work, hardware.

Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

I am unsure of the savings we expect to uncover for hardware savings with our ITAM program. I will have to take this question back to my team for further discussion. I only know that we hope to do better on future audits based on the large fines we incurred recently from multiple audits that took place this fiscal year.

Chandra Gavino
    Participant

10%

Olawale Dada
    Participant

30%

Kris Dysert
    Participant

20%

Egor Kataev
    Participant

5%

Darrin Dyches
    Participant

Approximately 25 to 27%.

Chrisdan CRowe
    Participant

5%

Zach Downey
    Participant

Implement lifecycle replacements preemptively to ensure in warranty devices for more efficient fixes and more reliable devices.

C. Alex Juarez
    Participant

Not certain I completely understand the question. We are careful not to use the word “savings” if ultimately what we’re doing is avoiding future cost. In this case, these are not hard dollars. We publish monthly and annual metrics on cost avoidance that more than double the cost of my own team.

Robert Collins
    Participant

There are solid sustainability programs where you can obtain a technologically based measurement of all server hardware in the environment and obtain a scorecard that shows age, power consumption, processing efficiency. These become the basis of refresh programs where the entire server environment replacement can be planned based on energy consumption and efficiency. If you’d like to know more, reach out to me. I’m easy to find.

Don Wall
    Participant

15%/year

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.