What steps do you take to network with other individuals in the profession?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT What steps do you take to network with other individuals in the profession?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    James Lyons
    Participant

Following industry groups and newsletters and reaching out through community pages as needed. When seminars and events are locally or virtually available, an effort to attend is made.

Ann Martin
    Participant

I work with Network often. I do my best to keep them informed and if we have issues I inform the Network team as needed.

Traci Murray
    Participant

Attend industry events and conferences: Participate in relevant industry events to meet and connect with professional; make connections on LinkedIN, Attend Webinars with live interaction

James Hott
    Participant

IAITAM conferences, webinars, vendor engagements etc.

Adriene Pickett
    Participant

I am planning to attend the IAITAM ACE conference next year to network with other individuals in the profession.

Adriene Pickett
    Participant

Continuous networking, study more certifications.

Charles Pellicane
    Participant

Attend the conference, reach out via linkedin

Namrata Parikh
    Participant

Attending ITAM conferences/events, interest groups on LinkedIn, newsletter subscriptions, working with colleagues and customers.

Kara Foster
    Participant

Following groups on LinkedIn and attending conferences

Akshay Mehra
    Participant

Part of linkedin groups. Follow industry leaders for expert advice and insights.

Mohd Uzair
    Participant

By actively attending the relevant ITAM events and leveraging the opportunities to network with others in the same sphere.

Nirisha Chalapati
    Participant

Make connections on LinkedIn and will go through the ITAM articles posted in LinkedIn

Attend Annual Conferences and other related events and I can maybe build and maintain a strong professional network, stay updated on industry trends, and gain valuable insights from peers and experts in the ITAM field.

Amy Yeung
    Participant

I attend workshops and events.

Noah Yalla
    Participant

Connect on LinkedIn and any other available opportunity

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.