Corporate Membership Details:
IAITAM’s Corporate Membership was designed to meet the ongoing needs of the enterprise at every stage of ITAM program development. This membership is the premier package for members, offering team access to all IAITAM offerings at the greatest discount levels offered as well as ongoing services designed for the enterprise.
Larger organizations typically diversify ITAM responsibilities across departments and locations, creating a larger pool of professionals whose work benefits from IT Asset Management training and resources. In fact, the continued growth and success of the ITAM program relies on a common vocabulary, an understanding of best practices and the creation of a team regardless of organizational barriers.
The Corporate Membership provides the neutral ground for the entire team, providing each area with the knowledge necessary to add value and success to the ITAM Program. The breadth of the catalog of services that IAITAM provides covers the spectrum of experiences, from beginners to the adept and all of the specializations that develop from IT Asset Management. IAITAM hosted Training programs, certification and conference attendance are all discounted so that the organization continues to accrue the benefits of savings, risk reduction and improved performance.
Corporate Members are welcomed with complementary resources for best practices (the Best Practice Blue Print and IBPL Advanced Training Course) and employee awareness (Employee Awareness Kit). The entire team can take advantage of the Core IAITAM Benefits and the resources on the IAITAM website for members.
Sustain and Grow
In addition to opening up information and training to all team members, the Corporate Membership offers exclusive sustainability services, designed to refresh and invigorate the entire team all year with events specifically designed to meet the needs of large and complex organizations. The goals of the sustainability services are to refresh certified professionals, discuss current topics (including executive initiatives, technology changes, and economic issues) and provide access to the providers of enterprise level products and services in a neutral environment. The Association values the contributions of vendors to the success of IT as a business and Corporate Members will have the opportunity to understand more about their vendors so that relationships are strengthened.
Program Features – includes all IAITAM Core Benefits for all employees of the Corporate Member.
- Discounted IAITAM Hosted IT Asset Management Training and Certifications
- Access to the IAITAM Career Center with ability to Submit Job Openings to IAITAM for Posting in IAITAM Career Center
- Discounted Rate to IAITAM’s ACE – Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Discounted pricing on the IBPL – IAITAM Best Practice Library
- Access to Monthly Survey Results
- Access to IAITAM Member Digest
- Access to IAITAM Gray Papers Published Quarterly at Reduced Rate or Free
- ITAK Subscription at No Charge as well as access to the Online Article Database
- Ability to purchase ITAM360
- Access to IAITAM Member User Group Meetings
- Access to IAITAM White Papers at a Reduced Rate or Free
In addition, Corporate Members also receive:
- Receives IAITAM CXO Conference Pass at No Charge (quantity 2)
- Up to 4 half-price IAITAM ACE passes*
- Choice of IAITAM Publication at No Charge (quantity 1)
- Choice of Advanced Training Course at No Charge (quantity 1)
- Discounted IAITAM Hosted IT Asset Management Training and Certifications for any Employee within an Organization
- Discounted Rate to IAITAM’s ACE – Annual Conference for any Employee within an Organization
- Discounted Private IAITAM Hosted Corporate Training
- IAITAM Best Practice BluePrint at No Charge (quantity 1)
- IAITAM Employee Awareness Program at No Charge (quantity 1)