Corporate Membership Details
IAITAM’s Corporate Membership was designed to meet the ongoing needs of the enterprise at every stage of ITAM program development. This membership is the premier package for members, offering team access to all IAITAM offerings at the greatest discount levels offered as well as ongoing services designed for the enterprise.
Larger organizations typically diversify ITAM responsibilities across departments and locations, creating a larger pool of professionals whose work benefits from IT Asset Management training and resources. In fact, the continued growth and success of the ITAM program relies on a common vocabulary, an understanding of best practices and the creation of a team regardless of organizational barriers.
The Corporate Membership provides the neutral ground for the entire team, providing each area with the knowledge necessary to add value and success to the ITAM Program. The breadth of the catalog of services that IAITAM provides covers the spectrum of experiences, from beginners to the adept and all of the specializations that develop from IT Asset Management. IAITAM hosted Training programs, certification and conference attendance are all discounted so that the organization continues to accrue the benefits of savings, risk reduction and improved performance.
Corporate Members are welcomed with complementary resources for best practices (the Best Practice BluePrint) and employee awareness (Employee Awareness Kit). The entire team can take advantage of the Core IAITAM Benefits and the resources on the IAITAM website for members.
Sustain and Grow
In addition to opening up information and training to all team members, the Corporate Membership offers exclusive sustainability services, designed to refresh and invigorate the entire team all year with events specifically designed to meet the needs of large and complex organizations. The goals of the sustainability services are to refresh certified professionals, discuss current topics (including executive initiatives, technology changes, and economic issues) and provide access to the providers of enterprise level products and services in a neutral environment. The Association values the contributions of vendors to the success of IT as a business and Corporate Members will have the opportunity to understand more about their vendors so that relationships are strengthened.
Program Features – includes all IAITAM Core Benefits for all employees of the Corporate Member.
- Member pricing on most IAITAM products and services
- Access to bi-monthly IAITAM Member User Group Meetings (IMUG)
- Access to the career center, and the ability to submit job openings and resumes for posting
- Access to all of IAITAM’s educational gray papers
- Access to the full archive of IMUG and Webinar playbacks
- Access to the IAITAM Member Digest
- Access to IAITAM Survey Results
In addition, Corporate Members also receive:
- Member pricing available to every employee within the organization: 40% off MSRP on most IAITAM products and services
- Two complimentary IAITAM CXO Conference Passes
- Up to four half price IAITAM ACE passes
- Choice of IAITAM Publication (Electronic copy) at No Charge (quantity 1; excludes IBPL set)
- Complimentary electronic copy of the IAITAM Best Practice BluePrint
- Complimentary electronic copy of the IAITAM Employee Awareness Program
Membership Rate: $2,240 per year