Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Chris Mcdonald
    Keymaster

Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Jeff Van Raalte
    Participant

I intend to get my company on a functioning ITAM process and do my best to keep them legal and reduce budget requirements.

Stuart Swale
    Participant

I will implement all that i learn through IAITAM into my organization. I also hope to share knowledge with future IAITAM members.

Mohamed Amer
    Participant

I will implement all that i learn through IAITAM into my organization.

Eero Vuorinen
    Participant

Continuous learning and implementing the learned in practice.

Iva Kovacevic
    Participant

I plan on educating my self on ITAM best practices and implementing them. I will continuously keep learning.

Continuous learning and implementing the learned in practice.

itam PRO

Vincent Job
    Participant

By applying my knowledge and skills acquired through my many years in the industry. Also continue learning and growing.

Vinay B M
    Participant

I will plan to apply my learnt knowledge in my day to day project activities

Andrea Gordon
    Participant

I will continue to grow programs to levels of maturity that support solid program management.

Garth Honey
    Participant

Educate my team, my customers, and business stakeholders on the benefits of complete software lifecycle management. Encourage ongoing improvements in SAM maturity and drive achievement of key business and SAM outcomes.

Joshua Comeau
    Participant

Helping the team out with various things. Contributing to all that needs my help. Brainstorming new ideas.

Heather Waider
    Participant

By learning and applying Best Practices, I can share my experiences with members to help contribute and expand the knowledge base.

Adele Asencio
    Participant

Helping the team out with various things. Brainstorming new ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.