Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Svetlana Terentyeva
    Participant

I will implement the KPA approach in my organisation

Bridgette Stuart
    Participant

By sharing and implementing processes I have learned with my organization. Making people more aware of the Best practices and their benefits. Also to become the first person Certified in IT Asset Management in my industry from my country.

Adam Feuerstein
    Participant

Educate others in our company on the benefits of implementing and following best practices.

Eliza Budhathoki
    Participant

setting up an ITAM practice consistently

Elizabeth Neal
    Participant

Knowledge sharing, education, best practice and continual development

Kira Bunker
    Participant

Continuing to stay on top of innovation as well as i can

Sameer Ullal
    Participant

My goal is to adapt ITAM best practices and standards process in a repeatable manner and then share my experiences and learning to the ITAM community.

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

keep up with industry standard and knowledge I can contribute to the team

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

Through the IAITAM best practices and how it can impact our environment currently and bringing new ideas from another point of view.

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

Process improvement and compliance with software publishers

Chris Becher
    Participant

I can personally contribute to the industry by helping to reduce risk by maintaining compliance and proper vetting. Sharing insights, tips and opening discussions on platforms such as LinkedIn with peers helps to spread knowledge and gives me an opportunity to learn a new approach.

Steven Henriquez
    Participant

I will contribute by always trying my best to make the company follow these practices. I will constantly stay up to date with the trends and other best practices as this ITAM industry is always changing and new ways of doing things may come up.

Adeola Olaifa
    Participant

I will help improve the ITAM program in my Organization with ITAM Best Practices and also aim at continuous learning to yield continuous improvement of ITAM.

Ryan Silvano
    Participant

I am part of a greater community of practice in my industry where we exchange key information and learnings.

Sello Leburu
    Participant

Applied what I have learned through IAITAM and share the knowledge with the team.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.