Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    James Lyons
    Participant

I will contribute by employing best practices within my organization and by fostering an environment of continuous improvement.

James Lyons
    Participant

I will continue to employ industry best practices within my organization and foster an environment of continuous process improvement.

Usheda Jackson
    Participant

By first becoming a IAITAM member. I will personally contribute to the industry by doing speaking engagements and working across the board with all facets of ITAM.

Adriene Pickett
    Participant

Sharing my knowledge and experience with my team, follow IAITAM’s process and KPAs structure.

Ann Martin
    Participant

The more I learn, the more I can add to the function of the department so that it will become a smoother running environment for management and the staff.

Annie Corriveau
    Participant

n/a

James Hott
    Participant

I will digest all that I learn with IAITAM certifications and continue to use the reference and forums, implementing and directing our organization on these paths to success.

Adriene Pickett
    Participant

Learning and applying Best Practices, continuous networking with other ITAM professionals, study more certifications.

Charles Pellicane
    Participant

Continuously improving my skills, sharing what I learn, maintaining ethics.

Charles Pellicane
    Participant

Sharing mistakes, sharing best practices I learn from customers with others.

Namrata Parikh
    Participant

I will implement all that i learn through IAITAM into my organization. I also hope to share knowledge with future IAITAM members.

Kara Foster
    Participant

Taking courses and doing research to learn best practices

Sean Defreitas
    Participant

Would like to participate in more ITAM events to network, share knowledge and experiences
    Provide a better customer experience with services we currently provide for Software Lifecycle.

Akshay Mehra
    Participant

Providing insights from work experiences and sharing best practices

Mohd Uzair
    Participant

By sharing the industry knowledge with broader ITAM group gained through multiple stints with different organization, possibly through IAITAM led webinars.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.