Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Nirisha Chalapati
    Participant

As every organization is different, I woould like to have brainstorming sessions where I can hear and share the experiences for better solutions

Obtain and maintain IAITAM certifications such as CAMP, CHAMP and others to deepen my expertise.

Amy Yeung
    Participant

My role has been Operating KPAs oriented. I will start applying Core KPAs and Controlling KPAs in my work plan.

Noah Yalla
    Participant

We have asset discovery tool in place to manage hardware and software. My biggest task is to come up with the Program itself by way of policy, documentation. I am not too familiar with a lot of compliance/legal stuff. It will be n enjoyable learning experience for me

Sergiu Onofrei
    Participant

Continue to work and grow our ITAM processes

Pascale Guilbault
    Participant

En améliorant et en mettant a jours les processus et procedures en place dans direction des pratiques et standard dans laquelle je travaille.

Ruchi Tiwari
    Participant

Training and mentoring – automation opportunities wherever possible

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.