Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Vasudha Basetia
    Participant

We have a seperate Finance Team, so I have no insights.

Amy Yeung
    Participant

I don’t work in Finance, and I am not involved in IT budgeting. My knowledge is limited to what’s available in my company’s annual report.

Ruchi Tiwari
    Participant

There are various models followed. Overall objective is to ensure that costs are recovered reasonably and we able to grow further as a company – Not having detailed view but journal recoveries are preferred because of multiple reasons.

Noah Yalla
    Participant

I do not have visibility into our finances. We have a dedicated finance team that oversee all financials. I usually supply them with end of month reports for them to calculate charge-backs

Brendy Ta
    Participant

The FINOPS Manager is in the same department as I am. We work closely with the finance, accounting, and procurement teams, each with its own budget to maintain. My team focuses on software contracts, effectively utilizing our assets, and creating cost savings opportunities where available.

Catherine Salata
    Participant

I’m actively participating in budget management & forecasting activities.

JeanMarc DeLArbre
    Participant

Quite a broad overview as a past responsible for the Accounting activities in my Organisation

Sergiu Onofrei
    Participant

Around 50%

Pascale Guilbault
    Participant

Comme je m’occupe de faire des acquisitions d’actifs moi-meme ou via les finances et des disposition et radiation je comprends bien les enjeux finaciers que pose la gestion des Ă©quipements informatiques

Caroline Lovatt
    Participant

We are given specific projects to reduce costs in the organisation – working with the optimisation of software. The wider company finances are outside my day to day responsibility within Asset Management.

Caroline Lovatt
    Participant

We are given specific projects to reduce costs in the organisation – working with the optimisation of software (and potentially hardware going forward) The wider company finances are outside my day to day responsibility within Asset Management.

Nik Christides
    Participant

I understand how we make money, how we receive funding, and how that funding trickles down to the individual business areas to utilise for productive purposes matching the strategy roadmaps.

Channell Bradford
    Participant

I understand the process that goes into requesting and and receiving approval for budgets.

Channell Bradford
    Participant

I understand the process of how to review and request budgets.

Channell Bradford
    Participant

I understand the process for budgetting.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.