Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Justin Hering
    Participant

I have a good understanding of our finances and work closely with our division’s COO to construct the budget and formulate funding requests for critical projects, resources, and maintenance agreements with vendors.

Nicole McMartin
    Participant

We have a budgeting team that we go to. SAM is not involved other than to provide a summary of expednitures for the year leading up to budget season.

Brian Minger
    Participant

In my current organization, I am very separate from the IT and Corporate finance. I have some basic understanding but am distanced from its efforts. There is no centralized ITAM Program. We are very decentralized for all HAM and SAM efforts. ITAD is limited and, from what I have seen, it is just giving our aged and retired equipment away.

Robert Byrd
    Participant

I am involved in the and budget for infrastructure finances. Very familiar with the costs that make up product families.

Sara Adams
    Participant

I am not involved in my organizations finances.

Darnell Sadler
    Participant

Very little, we have a separate department that handles this

Sherrin Richards
    Participant

Not applicable

Bruno Crecca
    Participant

I am not involved in my organization’s finance at this point

Eddy Muleme
    Participant

I have not had an opportunity to be part of the finances. However, I intend to initiate engagements with Finance team given the wealth of knowledge i am gathering through ITAM training.

Cheryl Patton
    Participant

I’ve been exposed to contracts and spend reports.

Rohit Chopra
    Participant

There are check and balances in placce

Jay Finucane
    Participant

We don’t have much involvement with the organisations finances, the only time we interact with finance if when we are planning a disposal of hardware and finance have to look at the assets worth to determine whether or not they are worthless enough to destroy.

Usheda Jackson
    Participant

From what I’ve been exposed to, to save money and help drive the generation of more profit.

Alexia Elford
    Participant

pretty well, i manage the capital and operations budget

James Lyons
    Participant

Awareness of quarterly income and expenditures with available cash on hand. Management of department level software budget

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.