Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Adriene Pickett
    Participant

I attend quarterly Global Town Hall events where leaders discuss the road ahead – highlighting the new long-term strategic plan.

Tung Hoang
    Participant

im not involved in the finances

Ann Martin
    Participant

I understand that my organization gives a fiscal year budget for departments. The management staff of the departments are to budget what they spend and part of that is to include the replacement of equipment that needs to be replaced because of things like damage not covered by warranty, or the equipment is no longer serving the purpose as to what his needed, and I have even seen the required policies that say the equipment is to be replaced automatically because it is no longer covered und warranty.

Traci Murray
    Participant

n ot very much- short of providing budget numbers on an annual basis. I am aware of budgets for my areas but that is the extend of my inclusion.

James Hott
    Participant

I work for a national bank where finance is everything and have not been there a year yet.
    Finance education and information including laws, policies and general knowledge around finance are all constant areas of growth and maturity.

Eddy Muleme
    Participant

I have scanty information about my organization’s finances.

Keylor Darity-Morun
    Participant

I don’t have any insights in out organizations finances as I don’t manage them.

Namrata Parikh
    Participant

I am not involved on organization finance

Akshay Mehra
    Participant

To a certain extent. The involvement is largely related to software

Akshay Mehra
    Participant

To a certain extent

Dianne Taylor
    Participant

Our Organization’s Finances are handle by the Finance Team.

Dianne Taylor
    Participant

the Finances of my Organization are handled by the Finance Team. When I first started working for my Company I started in Accounts Payable/Receivable within Finance. I used to do Journal entries related to Capital Leases of Servers.

Mohd Uzair
    Participant

As part of ITAM, we have the visibility of OPEX and CAPEX cappings but doesn’t have the complete visibility of corporate wide finances.

Nirisha Chalapati
    Participant

I am not part of the organization’s finances.

I need to know first and learn about the organization’s budgeting process, including how budgets are created, approved, and monitored.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.