How do your standards align with IAITAM’s high standards for the profession?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT How do your standards align with IAITAM’s high standards for the profession?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Amy Yeung
    Participant

I do believe that my organization’s standards align with ITITAM’s high standards because the organization I work for is fairly large so there is a lot of financial benefit from attaining high standards.

Noah Yalla
    Participant

We are starting with Hardware this year. And will move on to software towards end of year.

Sergiu Onofrei
    Participant

implementing and researching best practices for AM

Pascale Guilbault
    Participant

La société pour laquelle je travaille suis déja pas mal les standards ITIL et IAITAM et certains de mes collegues sont certifiés comme moi ITIL fundation et CSAM. Je trouve que ses 2 standards sont complémentaires.

Ruchi Tiwari
    Participant

We are in the process of building standards. Following up best practices and industry standards

JeanMarc DeLArbre
    Participant

Not fully

JeanMarc DeLArbre
    Participant

Not fully compliant

JeanMarc DeLArbre
    Participant

Not fully compliant yet

Brendy Ta
    Participant

Our ITAM program has implemented the 12 KPAs. We’re in the process of streamlining inefficiencies by identifying areas with gaps and creating solutions.

Stating to implement best practice and standards.

Channell Bradford
    Participant

the implementation of best practices and standards

Komal Mahajan
    Participant

implementing best practices for ITAM

Komal Mahajan
    Participant

Best Practices implemented

Martha Ibarra
    Participant

My organization is already aligned with IAITAM standards as we have a strong process in place.

Martha Ibarra
    Participant

My standards are aligned with the IAITAM as I have a clear understanding of the organization guidelines, the goals and objectives are well defined and the policies are constantly reviewed and updated as needed, we have access and the necessary training for the required tools, we also have a clear training path, we monitor and evaluate our performance, and constant improvement is a must.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.