In what ways will your office culture affect how you communicate?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT In what ways will your office culture affect how you communicate?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Sameer Ullal
    Participant

Eliminate assumptions
    Will bring in clarity
    Clear visibility
    Confidence in the team

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

Hybrid work schedule due to desk sharing can affect it in a huge way

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

postive

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

N/A

Heather Waider
    Participant

We have a lot of long term employees who remember a time when there were fewer policies. They take advantage of long term relationships by going direct to the source of what they need, and bypassing proper procedures. My communication with them needs to be consistent every time, as well as showing support for the new policies and procedures.

Steven Czubinski
    Participant

Hybrid work requires us to communicate using multiple channels, and then reinforce the communication in video calls or in-person.

Matthew Yokotake
    Participant

Negatively

Kjetil Skinlo
    Participant

We need to meet up in all relevant departments and present ITAM for management and workers.

Saroj Kumar Mohanty
    Participant

Positively

Warren Herrera
    Participant

The Hybrid model that mostly every company has been adjusting to, has a a lot to do with what current communication methods are in place. Ultimately, video/Zoom calls have been at the forefront of most of the communications with messaging apps (i.e. Slack) being right up there sharing the space with Zoom.

Markus Allen
    Participant

It will affect what you say and when and how you say it.

Matthew Lepree
    Participant

Everyone here is very courteous and professional, so it makes it easy for everyone to get along and work together well.

Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

The ways that our office culture will affect how I communicate are by effectively utilizing a team approach to gather feedback. We will then analyze and research to make sure the policy aligns with organization culture and if it’s enforceable. We will gather support and approval from executive management and then enforce the policy. As a team we will review the policy at regular intervals.

Monika Vyletalova
    Participant

WFH brings a new aspects in my communication – like using the tools (MS Teams), video calls, more indirect communication via emails but all in a friendly way.

Olawale Dada
    Participant

Positively, we have a hybrid working environment but video calls, chat and in-person meetings support/improve communication

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.