What steps do you take to network with other individuals in the profession?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT What steps do you take to network with other individuals in the profession?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Logan Carter
    Participant

I do not take any steps.

I have not taken any steps, Asset Management takes up all my time

I only do asset management

Matthew Yokotake
    Participant

Attend industry events and conferences.

Santosh Sridhar
    Participant

Since am a beginner it takes time for me to network with other individuals in the profession

Steven Czubinski
    Participant

Networking on Linkedin. I am attending ACE in 2024. Working closely with ITAM colleagues in my company as well as vendors.

Erik Luhmer
    Participant

When I am able, attend industry events and participate in educational opportunities.

Kjetil Skinlo
    Participant

Possible attending ACE 2025.

Matthew Lepree
    Participant

In most of my interaction in the IAITAM webinars, I am actually learning quite a lot just by listening to the more experienced members.

Saroj Kumar Mohanty
    Participant

Attending ITAM conferences/events, interest groups on LinkedIn, newsletter subscriptions.

Maria DeMars
    Participant

A member to all organizations that support IATAM best practices and attend conferences that are held annually.

Markus Allen
    Participant

I mainly just network with my coworkers

Warren Herrera
    Participant

Becoming an IAITAM and also being an attendee at the upcoming ACE 2024 is probably the first few big steps I’d be taking to network with other individuals in the profession. Apart from that, natural connections via LinkedIn from people that I’ve worked with in the past are also a means of networking with others.

Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

The steps I have taken so far to network with other individuals in the profession have been to obtain an IAITAM membership. I will also take advantage of the opportunities that are afforded me to network due to my IAITAM membership such as the conference and the Wednesday Webinars.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Sylvia Villaman. Reason: changed Wednesday Workshops to Wednesday Webinars
    Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

The steps I have taken so far to network with other individuals in the profession have been to obtain an IAITAM membership. I will now be able to take advantage of networking opportunities such as the conference and the Wednesday Webinars.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.