Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Logan Carter
    Participant

Collaborating with teammates to better improve our standards and procedures of ITAM, creating a better and more efficient job environment and organization.

By using Key Process Areas

With communication, policy and standards…..

listening to my clients

Matthew Yokotake
    Participant

By following best practices and continuously learning and growing with the industry.

Santosh Sridhar
    Participant

Utilize this knowledge base to standardize the PROCESS

Steven Czubinski
    Participant

Learning, collaboration, problem-solving, and implementing industry best practices to improve our ITAM program.

Shivaram Umapathy
    Participant

Work with the clients to establish a best practice ITAM processes and help them gain value from the implementation.

Erik Luhmer
    Participant

I am always look for ways to improve existing processes and create new ones. Always strive to learn new methods and practices.

Kjetil Skinlo
    Participant

I am in discussions currently with a university for taking an Ph.D. on ITAM. This will also result in a book.

Matthew Lepree
    Participant

I have tried to bring better organization and accountability into both our inventory and disposal processes, as well as working closely with our Help Desk/Technical Services Team to make sure we are all on the same page and can be proactive to their needs, rather than reactive.

Saroj Kumar Mohanty
    Participant

By learning and applying Best Practices, I can share my experiences with members to help contribute and expand the knowledge base.

Allana Erickson
    Participant

Be able to help my team keep track of software and hardware using the best practices.

Maria DeMars
    Participant

To bring best practices to our organization globally and continue to develop and learn new skills.

Markus Allen
    Participant

I will continue to learn and share

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.