Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Warren Herrera
    Participant

I believe a community like this is only further strengthened by it’s members and their experiences. We all come from different backgrounds, different companies, different company sizes, and different company growth stages…and having a group of professionals to be able to lean on as you go through all these differences is very helpful and provides a different insight to things you otherwise would not have gotten. I personally would love to be able to support any ITAM professionals as they go through stages that I have already gone through by speaking on experiences and best practices that have worked for us while I also would love to be able to reach out to individuals for guidance who may be at a stage that our company is currently striving for.

Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

I will personally contribute to the industry by remaining a member of IAITAM, and keeping my certifications current so that I can be up-to-date with the newest components and ideas that industry leaders are sharing. This will allow me to operate at the most knowledgeable level while at work and implement the KPAs to the best of my ability.

Monika Vyletalova
    Participant

I will better understand the core functional areas and can better implement the best practices and knowledge into my daily work.

William Harrington
    Participant

I intend to get my customer on a functioning ITAM process.

Darrin Dyches
    Participant

Continuing Education for myself and my team

Chandra Gavino
    Participant

Collaborate where it is applicable

Olawale Dada
    Participant

Contribute my knowledge and experience to the development of the ITAM industry

Kris Dysert
    Participant

Training across multiple areas, then I will spearhead a program build

Nurina Fakhira
    Participant

Applying the best practices. As well as learning and growing.

Egor Kataev
    Participant

Continuous learning and implementation of knowledge.

Chrisdan CRowe
    Participant

By continuous learning and implementation of best practices. Afterwards sharing those experiences with those around me.

Sarah Paz
    Participant

continue to share and inform the importance of ITAM and the risk/cost associated with not having one.

Zach Downey
    Participant

Learn best practices and implementing them into my daily workflow.

C. Alex Juarez
    Participant

I am very proud of the program my team has built within my company and I have, or a team member has, attended ACE for the last three years. We are working very hard to integrate KPAs into our best practices and have discussed ideas for presentations at future conferences. I have also reached out to IAITAM leadership on future collaboration opportunity.

David Arnett
    Participant

By using my SAM, BSA, IT Asset & Procurement and ITIL/Prince knowledge along with these courses.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.