Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Being an IAITAM member demonstrates a commitment to growing the ITAM profession. In what ways will you personally contribute to the industry?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Robert Collins
    Participant

i contribute to several working groups now and through linkedin. I participate actively at conferences and am utilzing AI to apply design principles toward ITAM processes and functions which I engage with in conjunction with my clients.

Catalina Gavris
    Participant

I plan on educating myself, my customers and business stakeholders on the benefits of ITAM best practices and implementing them. I will continue learning and growing.

Don Wall
    Participant

Bringing knowledge, experience, industry best practices to mature the organization.

Robert Byrd
    Participant

provide feedback on our journey as well as listen to others ideas.

Brian Minger
    Participant

Continue to bring into the organizations that I work the overall spirit and support of the ITAM IBPL and work to align with these industry standards.

Sara Adams
    Participant

By learning and implementing what I have learned. Also, encouraging others in my company to follow best practices.

Sherrin Richards
    Participant

Support and advocate for ITAM

Darnell Sadler
    Participant

By providing the requirements to fulfill the roll thus ensuring it’s a priority for the organization

Nicole McMartin
    Participant

I am just beginning my journey and don’t know yet how I will contribute

Ryan Caw
    Participant

Assisting our ITAM with HAM in order to better out ITAM practices.

Bruno Crecca
    Participant

Our company offers Asset MAangement program solution as a service.

Eddy Muleme
    Participant

Being an initiator of change in ensuring that Compliance is attained in my organization. Through continuous learning and training, I intend to attain reasonable level of competence that will position me to train more on ITAM principles.

Cheryl Patton
    Participant

Encourage ongoing improvements in SAM maturity.

Alexia Elford
    Participant

incorporate learned best practices into daily operations

Jay Finucane
    Participant

I am very passionate about ITAM, I have worked in the data center industry for around 10 years and found my love for ITAM along the way. I am always looking at process and procedures to see where we can improve our risk management. I enjoy bringing different departments together to complete data analysis to ensure all documentation and data is aligned and accurate and will continue to work on my own knowledge development to bring to my company and enhance my ITAM career. I was the only woman on site at my old role. when I became manager I introduced 2 more women to ITAM who have now grown into their own leadership roles and enjoy it as much as I do. ITAM is an overlooked profession and it would be great to spread the word to show more young people that this is a career option and a great one at that!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.