Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Chris Mcdonald
    Keymaster
    Thomas McKenna
    Participant

Yes, I would remain with the three KPA’s as the foundation of a functional IT program.

Courtney Lepine
    Participant

Yes, especially Communication and Education and Policy Management.

Kraig Knox
    Participant

Remain with the three KPA’s as the foundation.

Sandeep Bhadani
    Participant

Yes, I would remain with the three KPA’s as the foundation of a functional IT program.

three KPA’s as the foundation of a functional IT program.

Juliett Folkes
    Participant

Yes, I would definitely remain with these 3 KPAs as they are vital to the success of any Asset Management Program.

Juliett Folkes
    Participant

The 3 major KPAs are communication, education, Program Management, and Policy Management. I would therefore stick to these 3 KPAs for a successful Asset Management Program.

Lucas Nogueira
    Participant

Yes, Communication & Education Management are the key to keep the process running.

Jeff Van Raalte
    Participant

I would stick with these 3.

Stuart Swale
    Participant

Those 3 are vital to a successful ITAM program. Without a doubt, I would keep those 3.

Mohamed Amer
    Participant

Yes, I would remain with the three KPA’s.

Yes

Eero Vuorinen
    Participant

Yes.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Eero Vuorinen.
    Eero Vuorinen
    Participant

Tricky question, because if I have read right those are core process, not KPAs. Actually I would in this case choose Policy, Documentation and Compliance as a foundation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.