Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Sherrin Richards
    Participant

Yes

Darnell Sadler
    Participant

those 3

Nicole McMartin
    Participant

yes

Bruno Crecca
    Participant

I agree that Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundations and nothing will work in therms of control without them very well deployed,

Eddy Muleme
    Participant

No, they are well positioned to be the foundational KPAs for ITAM program.

Cheryl Patton
    Participant

I agree with those KPAs being with foundation.

Alexia Elford
    Participant

yes I would keep them, as policy outlines what the organization standard are, the program outlines the daily requirements and standards each person is to meet then education and communication ensures this information is distributed and easily accessible to all.

Jay Finucane
    Participant

I would probably stick because we can build most others into our policies and programmes if needed, education and communication is key!

Usheda Jackson
    Participant

I would definitely stick to them as being the foundation.

Adriene Pickett
    Participant

Compliance
    Documentation
    Disposal

James Lyons
    Participant

While these three KPAs may form the foundation for a successful program, having comprehensive processes in place that allow an organization to excel in Asset Identification Management and Compliance Management are functionally some of the most important KPAs and having insight into those areas will better inform where changes to Communication/Education, Policy and Program Management will need to be made.

Ann Martin
    Participant

I would say add documentation, yet if you really think about it, communication and education should cover documentation because it should be taught to the staff.

James Hott
    Participant

I think these KPA”S are good high level process areas that would encompass an organizations more details KPA’s.

Adriene Pickett
    Participant

I would stick with these 3 KPAs as a foundation for a functional ITAM program.

Charles Pellicane
    Participant

I stick to those.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.