Consider the executives you’ll have to convince. What negotiation skills will you have to use?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Consider the executives you’ll have to convince. What negotiation skills will you have to use?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Bridgette Stuart
    Participant

The executive I would have to convince is my department head who is the CIO. The negotiation skills I would use are presenting the financial benefits, best practices and any other benefits that would come from the decision. I would also state the consequences/disadvantages of not deciding favorably.

Bridgette Stuart
    Participant

The executive I would have to convince is my department head who is the CIO. The negotiation skills I would use are presenting the financial benefits, best practices and any other benefits that would come from the proposal being accepted. I would also state the consequences/disadvantages of not accepting the proposal.

Adele Asencio
    Participant

N/A

Kira Bunker
    Participant

ROI and IRR, is it duplicated in something we currently have and WIIFM (Whats in it for me)

Sameer Ullal
    Participant

Communication
    Strategy & planning
    Data and Value Driven analysis

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

Is Map and Should Map with a very detailed relation to our copmany environment

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

budget and presentation

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

N/A

Heather Waider
    Participant

* Value creation
    * Preparation
    * Communication
    * Strategy
    * Compromise

itam

Sello Leburu
    Participant

I don’t report to executives.

Adeola Olaifa
    Participant

Effective communication, high level summary of cost benefit analysis and other analysis required and active listening.

Steven Czubinski
    Participant

Be prepared ahead of time. Show respect, speak confidently, and actively listen to determine their concerns. Use factual data and solutions to persuade them.

Matthew Yokotake
    Participant

Good communications and plan of action.

Santosh Sridhar
    Participant

create a set of roles and responsibilities, create a Cost/Benefit Analysis, build a business case for making changes, obtain executive buy-in, develop a project plan, prioritize the project components, and develop Processes, Procedures, Policies, and Communication & Education plans.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.