Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Neal
    Participant

I am exposed to contracts, accounting, annual budgets & forecasting

Elizabeth Neal
    Participant

I am exposed to contracts, accounting, and our current ITAM program

Kira Bunker
    Participant

I have a huge understanding of our finances. My Asset program manager and I together compile our budget for our two cost centers and present the budget to our leadership team every year. We do this both for operational and capital and also present our monthly spend as well.

Sameer Ullal
    Participant

I have a good visibility on the budgeting and finance for Software asset in my organization.

Alexander Guevarez
    Participant

In general we use cost centers and chargeback when possible. When it comes to projects we request a budget and it is approved with an amount that finance determines is appropriate.

Lisa Lindberg
    Participant

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

At the department level, out budget is very flexible if there is a business need.

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

As for my organizations finances I am not as involved from my role. For my IT department budgeting I am very involved and assist in preparing our budget each year from an asset management/procurement side.

Kathy Hill
    Participant

We manage network licenses and work with Portfolio Managers who handle contracts for licensing.

Kathy Hill
    Participant

I do not get involved in the financial scope of things

Kathy Hill
    Participant

N/A

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

I am not involved in the organization’s finances, but am aware of the amount spent on software/hardware each year.

Chris Becher
    Participant

Our team is frequently involved with budgeting, accounting and depreciation. Our accounting department works closely with our division to ensure we have a good understanding of financial practices and how we carry those out in our organization.

Steven Henriquez
    Participant

I work for a municipality. Finance is a different department as I work for our IT department.

Logan Carter
    Participant

I am not involved with this.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.