Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Egor Kataev
    Participant

Quite a lot

Egor Kataev
    Participant

Tracking finance for VM team

Naman Berry
    Participant

NA

Naman Berry
    Participant

Involved in ITAM budget

Naman Berry
    Participant

Not to Great extent but I am involved in discussion of Renewals of Top publishers

Robert Collins
    Participant

I’m not informed as to my organization’s finances, however I am informed as to my customer’s ITAM related finances as part of my practice

Robert Collins
    Participant

I’m not informed as to my organization’s finances, however I am informed as to my customer’s ITAM related finances as part of my practice

Sarah Paz
    Participant

I am not involved in my organization’s finances.

Peggy Garrett
    Participant

I am not involved in my organization’s finances.

Chrisdan CRowe
    Participant

A very limited view into the IT finances, but almost none of my organization’s overall finances.

Zach Downey
    Participant

I know the basics of charging purchases to projects or departments, but nothing higher than that.

Adriana Bratu
    Participant

I’ve been exposed to contracts, accounting.

C. Alex Juarez
    Participant

Within reason, my organization is transparent about our financial position and how we expect to be impacted. Our leadership team presents multiple times per quarter to share relevant information and allow questions.

Catalina Gavris
    Participant

Our company delivers the most comprehensive financial solutions available, with applications for core accounting and finance, expense management, risk management, compliance, direct and indirect procurement, and project portfolio management (PPM).The company provides services to capital markets, banking, wealth management, corporate banking, payments, retail banking, and risk and compliance domains. It operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.

Catalina Gavris
    Participant

Our company delivers the most comprehensive financial solutions available, with applications for core accounting and finance, expense management, risk management, compliance, direct and indirect procurement, and project portfolio management (PPM). The company provides services to capital markets, banking, wealth management, corporate banking, payments, retail banking, and risk and compliance domains. It operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.