Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Discuss how much you know and understand about your organization’s finances.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Saroj Kumar Mohanty
    Participant

I am not involved in my organization’s finances.

Markus Allen
    Participant

I am not privy to most, but I am aware of our quarterly opex and capex budgets.

Warren Herrera
    Participant

I’m not heavily involved in my organization’s finances; however, I’m fairly involved in my teams/department’s finances.

Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

I work for a local municipality that tries to be very transparent with its budget. Budget planning never stops. Most departments only have a handful of people that understand their department’s budget; however they never seem to budget enough to ensure funds are available for all the tech, renewals and maintenance that comes along with the tech they “need”.

Monika Vyletalova
    Participant

We check charges, pot. budget for the licenses but otherwise there is a financial department, where I am not involved.

Kris Dysert
    Participant

I understand them pretty well. The purchase process & contracts change, but the difference between CAPEX & OPEX, as well as different funds for different purposes usually stays the same.

James Zaloudek
    Participant

I don’t manage budgets

Charles Pellicane
    Participant

Intimately aware as an executive within the organization.

William Harrington
    Participant

That part is kept from me.

William Harrington
    Participant

I am not part of my organization finances.

Darrin Dyches
    Participant

My company is made up of several different vertically integrated entities, so we are a bit siloed in our knowledge of the finances of the groups that we do not belong to. As for the specific group I’m in, I have a clear knowledge of the budgets, expenditures and posted cost savings.

Brad Moore
    Participant

I have been involved in creating tools to help allocate resources and funds within the organization

Olawale Dada
    Participant

Budget Preparation, Performance Monitoring, Forecasting

Sanjay Pandey
    Participant

i know quite good about my organization finances

Nurina Fakhira
    Participant

Software Management involved with our organization’s finances when doing the software purchasing. But my knowledge is limited.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.