How do your standards align with IAITAM’s high standards for the profession?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT How do your standards align with IAITAM’s high standards for the profession?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Heather Waider
    Participant

My standards are high; however, most of my focus tends to fall on the operating KPAs. My program would benefit from a reevaluation with a clear establishment of core KPAs.

Adele Asencio
    Participant

We dont currently have any standards

Svetlana Terentyeva
    Participant

Some standards are implemented already, some of them will be implemented

Bridgette Stuart
    Participant

Being a newly developed unit within the organization we were operating based on our standards. Some of our standards align with IAITAM and others will have to be created/restructured to align.

Adam Feuerstein
    Participant

We don’t currently have standards.

Eliza Budhathoki
    Participant

Providing reliable insights and implementing the standards and best practices consistently

Elizabeth Neal
    Participant

We are in the process of training our teams in IAITAM processes with CAMP/CHAMP certification

Kira Bunker
    Participant

We are fairly close to achieving alot of these standards, there are some that we are not directly in control of.

Sameer Ullal
    Participant

Many of the IAITAM’s best practices and standards aligns with our organization’s SAM.

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

We have only been doing ITAM for a short time, but we are doing our best to follow industry standards thus far.

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

Our standards are very similar but also a much needed work in progress as we strive to improve our processes and standards.

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

Ensuring that best practices are followed ethically and morally.

Chris Becher
    Participant

Our organization’s standards align with IAITAM’s goals and methodology. I am curious to learn about how our internal practices compare to global best practices.

Steven Henriquez
    Participant

Our standards align well with IAITAM because the team has completed multiple courses. Also, working in different jobs has brought all of our knowledge, experience and best practices together to make it all function.

Ryan Silvano
    Participant

We are in the process of putting a solid foundation in place to have the practices adopted in my organisation.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.