Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Erik Luhmer
    Participant

Yes, those are the key building blocks of a successful ITAM program. I believe everything flows out from these three KPAs

Kjetil Skinlo
    Participant

No change.

Matthew Lepree
    Participant

I think it is hard to specify which three would/could be a foundation, they are all so interdependent to a successful program.

Logan Carter
    Participant

Yes

Saroj Kumar Mohanty
    Participant

Yes, I would remain with the three KPA’s.

Allana Erickson
    Participant

Program Management, Policy Mangement and Compliance.

Maria DeMars
    Participant

Yes, I would stick to the three listed.

Markus Allen
    Participant

3 key parts. I would keep those

Warren Herrera
    Participant

This is a great question and right off the bat, I definitely would stick with at least those three KPAs; however, I would argue that adding “Compliance” would be an additional KPA to include. Regardless of the standards that need to be met around compliance, or the stage in which a company is at, some level of Compliance seems to be something that should always be considered when developing an ITAM; otherwise, you run the risk of being in the “wild, wild, west” situation where anything goes making it increasingly harder and more difficult for your stakeholders who are responsible for wrangling all that in at a later date.

Sylvia Villaman
    Participant

The three KPAs I would choose are Asset Identification, Communication and Education and Documentation.

Monika Vyletalova
    Participant

I agree with these 3 KPAs as a foundation.

William Harrington
    Participant

Yes, most definitely.

Darrin Dyches
    Participant

I would stick with Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management.

Chandra Gavino
    Participant

Yes

Olawale Dada
    Participant

Those 3 are vital to a successful ITAM program. Without a doubt, I would keep those 3.They focus on the value and establishment of the overall ITAM program that includes creating and communicating the necessary ITAM policies

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.