Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Kris Dysert
    Participant

Same

Nurina Fakhira
    Participant

Yes

Egor Kataev
    Participant

Yes

Chrisdan CRowe
    Participant

I would stick with those 3 KPAs as the foundation.

Sarah Paz
    Participant

yes

Zach Downey
    Participant

I would go with those 3 because they lay the foundation for the other KPAs.

C. Alex Juarez
    Participant

I agree, the three current Core KPAs are foundational and should be the first established for a truly successful program.

David Arnett
    Participant

I would perhaps use the 3 as a base and use ITIL principles to check if they are working.

Robert Collins
    Participant

communication is the primary

Justin Hering
    Participant

I believe those KPAs are appropriate.

Catalina Gavris
    Participant

Yes, I would remain with the three KPA’s as the foundation of a functional ITAM program.

Don Wall
    Participant

Stick with those

Robert Byrd
    Participant

I those need to be in place as you build out the program. I would not change them.

Brian Minger
    Participant

If it were up to me, we would be focused on getting our mission statement and core efforts outlined in Program Management with a true Program Manager. Policy Management would be essential to the management of organization behavior toward our assets and their tracking and disposal. We would use Comm & Education Management to build out training and continual support of ITAM knowledge across the organization.

Sara Adams
    Participant

Yes, I would stick with those 3.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.