Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT Communication & Education Management, Program Management, and Policy Management are the foundation of every functional ITAM program. If you could, would you stick with those three KPAs as a foundation, or choose a different three KPAs?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Namrata Parikh
    Participant

Those 3 are vital to a successful ITAM program. Without a doubt, I would keep those 3.

Sean Defreitas
    Participant

People, Processes & Technology

Abhinav Paul
    Participant

Yes, I would remain with the three KPA’s as the foundation of a functional IT program.

Akshay Mehra
    Participant

Stick

Mohd Uzair
    Participant

These 3 are fine at the moment.

Nirisha Chalapati
    Participant

I will add ITAM Roles and Responsibilites also to this foundational KPIs

Amy Yeung
    Participant

I would stick with those 3 Core KPAs.

The choice should be based on a thorough assessment our organization’s specific needs, maturity level, and strategic goals. A balanced approach that incorporates elements of both sets of KPAs may provide the most foundation of ITAM program. Regular reviews and adjustments will ensure that the program remains effective and aligned with organizational objectives.

Noah Yalla
    Participant

These three are fine

Sergiu Onofrei
    Participant

Yes

Pascale Guilbault
    Participant

Je resterai avec ces 3 la mais j’ajouterai les finances qui a un grans role a jouer dans le program ITAM.

Ruchi Tiwari
    Participant

Yes

JeanMarc DeLArbre
    Participant

yes

Khaleed Sungay
    Participant

keep the 3

Khaleed Sungay
    Participant

i would keep the 3

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.