How will you explain the various job titles to the Human Resources Department?

Prog Home v3 Forums CAMP SPT How will you explain the various job titles to the Human Resources Department?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Bridgette Stuart
    Participant

Based on the organizational chart.

Adele Asencio
    Participant

N/A

Elizabeth Neal
    Participant

This is already communicated. Detailed description of job titles and responsibilities for roles are shared during recruitment and regular HR reviews.

Kira Bunker
    Participant

Raci chart

Sameer Ullal
    Participant

By defining the roles & responsibilities
    By defining how does these role contribute to the overall organization goals and objectives

Tyler Stoeger
    Participant

through the KPA

Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

That is above my role and not something I would be doing.

Shavontae Myers
    Participant

Outline the specific duties, responsibilities, qualifications and skillset

Heather Waider
    Participant

I would prepare job titles that show a career path and provide the tasks involved. I would describe how clear jobs titles will help the organization by clearing up confusion about what we do.

Sello Leburu
    Participant

I will not

I don’t have to…the jobs and the roles have already been completed.

Ryan Silvano
    Participant

I would not even dare. They have their own opinions on it and they stick by those opinions, e.g. Software Asset Management is a procurement officer.

Santosh Sridhar
    Participant

The Policy Manager sets the foundation for the ITAM program by creating the policies necessary for the ITAM program and to mitigate risks to the organization. The Policy Manager maintains all policies related to the ITAM program. The Policy Manager works with the Human Resources and Legal departments to define enforcement of organizational policies.

Steven Czubinski
    Participant

Provide HR with a well-written and clearly defined job description outlining the roles, responsibilities, and desired skills, education, and qualifications of the candidate.

Matthew Yokotake
    Participant

I would explain the various titles by stating the specific duties, skills, and qualifications required for the specific job title.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.